Building the Dalek

Project ID: Build of complete Dalek using blueprints downloaded from Project Dalek.
Time Period: 28 July 2002 to 18 May 2003

In December 2001 I started to write a screenplay of the story I wrote called Genesis of a Timelord. For the film, a full-size Dalek was required.

Originally I downloaded the Radio Times blueprints, but on June 2002 I joined Project Dalek where I got a more accurate set of blueprints.

Work on building the Dalek commenced on 28 July 2002 and finished 18 May 2003.

The Dalek was complete in time to attend the final Longleat Doctor Who convention, which was held on 3 August 2003.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.